Building Information Strategies for Unparalleled Competitive Advantage
Netra and IBM are co-sponsoring two Big Data seminars in September – Chicago on September 18 and Schaumburg on September 19. Speakers include William McKnight, Netra Strategic Partner and President of McKnight Consulting Group; and Scott Bergquist, IBM Big Data and Netezza Business Development, Global Leader.
Many are confused by the value of Hadoop, data warehouse appliances, stream processing, and their seemingly conflicting value propositions with the current information management landscape. Attend one of our upcoming seminars in the Chicago area to learn how emerging trends in big data, real-time streams, analytics, data warehousing, database performance, and virtualization are enabling today's global IT leaders to cut costs, improve operational efficiency and stay one step ahead of the competition.
You will learn:
- When data streams make an information store
- Hadoop for “big data”, webscale, unstructured workloads
- The role of relational row-oriented data warehouse and data marts
- How multidimensional and columnar databases fit into your strategy for high-performance analytics
- Cloud considerations for information storage and interaction
- IBM’s vision of Big Data and client success stories
Netra Technologies is an IBM Advanced Business Partner.